Door to Door Sales
car2421

Please give me a phone number to call so the Verizon sales people will STOP coming to my door. I do not want Verizon and I have never called you asking you to send annoying people out here.  I live in Irving Texas. Zip  code 75060.  They are no polite and they won't leave untilI slam the door intheir faces and evern then I hear them talking. I have asked repeatedlyto have my name taken off whatever list you have but they still come out and now the same guy came to my door within a 3 day period of time. Now that's creepy. 

0 Likes
Re: Door to Door Sales
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

good afternoon car2421,

I apologize for the sales tactics but if you would like to send us a private message with the below post and your address, I would be happy to stop soliciting efforts for you

~Jess

0 Likes
kdrum1

My nephew lives in Philadelphia and has had Verizon door-to-door sales people knock on his door every week. He would like to stop the soliciting. Who should he contact, please?

0 Likes
Kat111

Hello!

I would like to put an end once and for all to all the Verzizon door to door salespeople who come to my house each month and pester us about getting service we already have.  This is unacceptable.  They are very rude and waste our time.  

Please put a note at this address or take it off the list entirely so this nonsense can be stopped.  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes