Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Double Play not appearing as $74.99 in cart

jm610
Contributor
Contributor

Double Play not appearing as $74.99 in cart

Message 1 of 2
(683 Views)

Hello,

Both the Gigabit triple play and double play are being promoted as $74.99. In the deals section it says, "was $79.99" which is crossed out and has $74.99 in large type. When I add the double play to the cart, it appears as $79.99 which was the original price. The triple play does appear as $74.99 though. Why isn't the double play appearing as $74.99?

I would just get the triple play but since the fees are higher, the double play at $74.99 would be cheaper.

I've attached screenshots of the deals page and the cart for the double play and triple play. Is there some fine print I'm missing?

https://www.verizon.com/home/bundles/fios/

Verizon double play 12.19.17.PNGVerizon double play cart 12.19.17.PNGVerizon triple play 12.19.17.PNGVerizon triple play cart 12.19.17.PNG

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Double Play not appearing as $74.99 in cart

Message 2 of 2
(655 Views)

It may be a $5 discount when the order is complete.

you could take a screen shot of the Verizon plans ad. On a computer touch “pntscn” which makes a photo copy of your screen.

on an Apple tablet it’s hold the home/start buttons together and it snaps a picture.

on an iPhone X it hold the volume up/power button together and release.

sorry I don’t know how to do it on an android ☃️

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.