Downed Wire Outside Home
MelissaRVerona

During the windstorm on 4/4/16 in Verona NJ....one of the FIOS supplying wires outside our home came down causing us to lose all TV, Internet, and Land Phone Service. My son has autism and he has violent outbursts and meltdowns without the use of his iPad! I called immediately after the incident on Wednesday 4/4/18 - was only able to reach CSR in Syracuse NY (why?) and they told me the earliest they could have someone contact me was the next day in the morning. So I took off work. No real person ever called me - I only got a text to my mobile that they would get to it by 9pm! I cannot contact any real local person about this, which is so disturbing. The Corporate American Greed is so ridiculous. We want real people to talk to when there is a problem, not automated menus. Hire real people in this country who would love to have a job helping people in my situation! You got a tax break now in 2018 so use it to create these kinds of jobs! Well ok just as I am writing this, the truck pulled up. Hooray and thanks be to Jesus!

0 Likes
Re: Downed Wire Outside Home
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
Down wire hanging low again in Verona NJ
MelissaRVerona

I Entered another down wire entry on http://www.vzdownwire.com/, for same problem wire from 4/4-5/18. I would have thought I would have gotten a call or a text even, but nothing now. We actually still have service but who knows for how long? Hello, anyone out There?

0 Likes
Re: Down wire hanging low again in Verona NJ
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes