dtmc
Why am I now being charged for ESBI?  What is it?  Is it mandatory?  Was I told before I was charged?
0 Likes
Re: ESBI
Justin46
Legend

If you will Google ESBI you will find lots and lots of complaints about being charged for that, not just on Verizon, it is a scam. You need to read up on it first, then contact ESBI to try to get your money back (good luck!). I think (emphasize think) that there is a way you can get Verizon to not allow those kinds of charges to your account, but I think it needs to be done before the charges appear; I would contact Verizon to see if that is true. As one of the sites I Googled said, contact ESBI, Verizon, your state's Attorney General, everybody you can think of.

Not much help, I'm afraid, hope you can get the charges reversed or refunded. 

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
IMG 1.6.0, Build 06.89
Keller, TX

DOOODOOOHEAD
This is one of many {please keep your posts courteous} VERIZON let bill you at free will and then they cut service if you don't pay the whole amount even with disputing these in clear black and white
Message Edited by Jonathan_K on 11-14-2008 09:17 AM
0 Likes
conmansmom
Enthusiast - Level 2
Actually that is incorrect-it is called cramming and it usually is a result of information or music downloaded from the internet-if you call Verizon -it will be recoursed back to the carrier -taking it off your bill and you should ask for a miscellaneous charge block so no one else can do it from other websites