Switch Account

Email address to send complaint about customer service representative

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Email address to send complaint about customer service representative

Message 21 of 22
(773 Views)

I am beyond fed up with Verizon.  First off I should say that I really liked FIOS.  (I was so sick of COX's poor service.)  However, I moved and it has been a nightmare trying to cancel and them continuing to charge me for service when they did not cancel me (after that long series of questions).  I turned my equipment in and called to cancel and they charged me for 3 more months.

I moved more than 100 miles away to an area that did not have Verizon... In fact I had to get directtv which was the only thing my complex allowed.

Verizon would not cancel my account after turning in equipment.  Calling multiple times.  Finally, I just stopped paying because It was ridiculous... I was on the phone 3 times for more than 45 minutes each time.  Finally on the 4th call and 3rd bill, I wouldn't get off the phone until they gave me their name and all the information associated with my cancellation.  It was cancelled

I finally paid off the bill and thought I was done. OVER $450 for service I did not use.  Now, ONE YEAR LATER... They are asking for the same bill again.  I have offered proof, my checking statement.  My bank is willing to show them the money is not reversed... However, they are now asking for some form my bank has never heard of.

I have put numerous hours into fixing this and paid my bank for the fee to get a special statement that they think will fulfill Verizon's needs.

Also, I have been on the phone with them and could never get someone that was willing to accept my paperwork... They just insisted that I owed and I needed to talk to the collection agency.  (Don't get me started on the collection agency).   

I said they are getting there bad information from YOU, so you need to straighten this out.   So finally after 3 more long calls with them someone finally gives me a fax number to receive my bank info.

As far as I am concerned, they owe me money back from this ordeal.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Email address to send complaint about customer service representative

Message 22 of 22
(768 Views)

Hi deedee67,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.