Employee Discount on Apple Products
KW1213

How do I take advantage of Verizon's employee discount on Apple computers.

0 Likes
Re: Employee Discount on Apple Products
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey go to eWeb homepage and sign in then click on about you then on the left side of the page there is link for employee discount when you click on it then select electronics it tells you what companies we have discount with.

0 Likes
KW1213

You're right, but for some reason, they have removed Apple from the list.  Apple was on the discount list a few years ago, when I bought my computer. But they've since been removed. I know Verizon still receives a discount. Apple confirmed this, and advised me to contact my Human Resources department. But when I try, I can never get to the right HR dept or person. Can anyone else offer a suggestion?

0 Likes
EEEEEE
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just did a search on the eWeb for Apple discounts and didn't come up with anything.  I would think if there was a discount offered, it would be there instead of you having to go through some wild goose chase with HR.  You have to think that Apple wouldn't have any idea who would hold our "discount code information",  they just assume it is HR.  So I would say there is no discount any longer.

0 Likes
JACE3

If you have previously purchased using the Verizon discount. The discount will still be available through Apple EEP online. Sign in using your apple password . This is usually the e-mail you used when you first purchased from Apple and that password. If  you do not know your Aple password I believe it gives you an option to recover or change the password. When you place the order online it will include your Verizon discount. 

Have a good evening.

0 Likes