Escalating to customer service
Helpnothappenni

Does anyone know how to get any type of help from someone higher up in customer service? My job requires FIOS to run the background software...they came and installed it...the last year it was a dream...now the nightmare....first before I even looked st my new place, it’s philly after all..I made sure it could hAve FIOS...yes, said the computer on my account....being me, and slightly paranoid I logged into the online chat, yes said the agent. It has FIOS...I go and look at, and sign a lease. Day of installation FIVE DIFFERENT agents come out....shake their heads and say...we don’t think so...um, I just wrote a check for $6,400 ....are you KIDDING ME?! And I have a lease here now and you are saying I can’t WORK HERE...we will fix they say...it will just take a minute, or a couple days, no worries.  The phone rings, it’s my father....my mother, age 69, dies unexpectedly. I’m crying as I type this......my husband, with a different last name, steps in....gives the agent his number as a contact number, because I am shattered and heartbroken.....what does this start...????? A new round of days of phone calls, and shuffling of appointments and reassurance that they are “sorry for my loss” but even now as I listen to my estimated wait hold time of “an hour” I am struggling with entry level customer service agents who have now made my FIOS transfer a NEW CUSTOMER INSTALLATION with an estimated date of October 1......and as of the last attempt to reason with them this morning they failed to see why this was an issue or concern..........

0 Likes
Re: Escalating to customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Helpnothappenni,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes