Executive Level Complaint
Trunks26

I have a few issues and complaints. 

First off I spent 2 hours waiting on a queue to speak to a representative based on a number I was given to address my consumer billing issue that an online chat rep gave me. I waited 2 hours and then gave up and called to get a call back setup.  The call back gave me an appointment for today 8/6 at 12:45pm.  So I get a call back from an automated system and am just put in a waiting queue again, waited 40 mins this time and the person I am speaking with is from repair dept so he can't help me.  That's just ridiculous...a call back appointment if set should be with an actual agent not some automated queue, that defeats the whole purpose of waiting in line the first time.

A more pressing issue where I need to escalate to the executive level is that I placed an order to update my grandfathered plan for Fios TV & Internet with an online representative back in April 2020.  Because of Covid technician couldn't come until July 2020 which I totally understand. Now my bill comes and the plan and price I was given on the order is not what was provided on the chat.  I go through circles to talk to someone in billing and finally talk to an escalation manager. He says the order I placed in April is not on record and that he can only change my plan now to fit the pricing they see now and that I can't even go back to my grandfathered plan if I wanted to.  I asked him if he can escalate or open an investigation to find the chat records etc to see why I wasn't given what was promised on my order.  He said plain and simple "no" he can't.  His managers don't handle day to day issues.  I said well you should be able to escalate or advise them of a customer issue like mine where Verizon has made a mistake where my order didn't go through correctly. But still nothing as he stated he is the escalation manager.  That's not a good business model or there has to be a control in place where if a customer is not getting what was promised then at least be able to investigate what happened and come to some kind of resolution.  He said I can adhere to current pricing or cancel my service with them even though I've been a customer for 10 years...Wow.

So now I'm trying to find any means of escalating this through a proper channel to see what can be done.  I have the chat records but still Verizon should be able to pull up the chats/calls on their end and investigate what happened.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: Executive Level Complaint
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Trunks26

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes