Switch Account

Extremely Inappropriate Costumer Service

Extremely Inappropriate Costumer Service

Highlighted
Contributor aidenkael
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(252 Views)

This incident happened at 2570 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.  I entered the store at 4PM to get my HTC Trophy fixed, and was told I was not able to do that because I'm not authorized on the account.  After I left and got access to the account, I called the number Crystal (who originaly helped me and was very nice) gave me, but they told me they were not able to help me.  I was told to go back to the store and they would help me.  I rushed back to the store and arrived in the parking lot at 4:58.  Knowing the closing time was in only two minutes, I hurried to the door.  As I got to the door, I noticed one of the managers try and lock it on me, even though a couple had just gone in before me.  I opened the door that was not locked an stepped inside, only to be told (very rudely) they were closed.  This is a problem for more then just one reason:

1. Any customer (especially one that has been with you for almost 10 years) should not have a door shut one him because the employees don't want to deal with it.

2. Michigan law states you must serve customers until 10 minutes past your posted closing time.

I have filed a complaint with both Verizon and the Better Business Bureu, and I will be visiting the same store to speak with a manager tomorrow when they open.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(250 Views)

This forum is for Verizon Residintial services. You should be posting about your wireless issue in the Verizon Wireless Community.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.