Switch Account

Extremely Rude sales person

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Extremely Rude sales person

Message 1 of 1
(270 Views)

Glad the call was being recorded and someone may actually listen to it.

Yesterday I call teh sales line for few questions I had regarding my new service order. I did call the regular customer support but the IVR is so horrible it never got me to a real person and I couldn't get my questions answered.

After a few tries I decied to call the sales number to talk to a person.

I explained I had a few questions and I was short on time.

I asked why I was paying the same price for 100/100mbps as 150/150mbs? that was the first question.

The sales rep continued to tell me a long story about how all plans cost same upto 150mbps, I tried asking a second question but he kept cutting me off and continued with long winded story. Then told me that I should not have called them and called customer service and was **bleep** about it. Even though I told him why I did that.

I never got to ask the follow up question that why I can't get 150mbps or 300mbps, even though my neighborhood did have 300mbps just a month ago.

he kept cutting me off and said I am transfering you to customer service.

Verizon customer service is really horrible after they make the sale and you are stuck in the contract.

It turns out I will be paying a little more now for 100mbs download compared to what I had with the previous provider for 200mbs download.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.