Extremely frustrated new customer
Emcn
Switched to fios after 10+ years with cOmcast from a solicitation mailer. When first bill received, the fees were dramatically higher than what I was quoted via phone. Offered free activation and lower monthly rate by rep on order phone call. Apparently Verizon has no customer profile records where these items recorded to avoid customers having call in and request for a 2nd time.

Long story short, the above miscommunications resulted in suspended service. Paid that day inline within an hour of receiving web page notice and advised service to be restored within 4 hours. 12+ hours later - still no Internet/cable service. Spent 45 minutes On phone this evening attempting to resolve. Transferred 3 times only to result in computer message stating offices closed.

I have also had a technical issue from my installation and have emailed the local tech general manager twice. No response.

Is this the norm for Verizon? I thought Comcast was bad. My current experience concerns me that they may actually be worse.

Looking forward to when apple tv takes over this market too and this type of customer service is no longer acceptable. I am very disappointed in my experience. And Have plenty time to think about it considering I still have no cable ...
0 Likes
Re: Extremely frustrated new customer
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes