Switch Account

F/U twitter support/?service fee

F/U twitter support/?service fee

Highlighted
Contributor misande1
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,047 Views)
Yesterday @Verizonfios responded to my post @Randi_roozle that they would be willing to credit 4 days of service to my account. I watch on demand and game over weekends and I couldn't do either this weeekend. I was very iritated not being able to access everything for 4 days. Spotty WiFi aND no ether net and no on demand services on 3 set top boxes. The icing on the cake was updated invoice for a service repair fee. Since when do you charge when YOUR equipment is broken? Pretty sure you just crossed the line and we are done. This is exactly why I opted to stay out of a contract because of crappy support.

The other providers are looking good right about now. Such a shame because I've had limited to no problems for 4 years up until last 6 or so months.
2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(1,039 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Have you contacted support to see what they are billing you for?

Did they dispatch a technician to your house for repairs?

If so, what did he find/repair?

Not saying it is your fault or charge is valid?

That info will help determine if charge was proper.

For example (not saying this is true in your case):

If you had damaged ONT, they could charge a repair fee.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 3 of 3
(1,020 Views)

As you are already in touch with Verizon, we would suggest you go back to that contact and discuss the bill with them.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.