Switch Account

FIOS Ad Complete Lie

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 11 of 13
(173 Views)

At the bottom of this page click on "store locator", and that will tell you what's available in your area. Hopefully not too far. 

Highlighted
Contributor dmonner
Contributor
Message 12 of 13
(170 Views)

For everyone's information, Verizon appears to have mostly fixed this in the last 48 hours. Starting up the build-a-bundle page still shows the wrong services, but if you select the ones you want you will get the bundle pricing. From a DC address, I just completed a bundle order with the advertised pricing. So go to it!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Janus275
Copper Contributor
Message 13 of 13
(160 Views)

@dmonner wrote:

For everyone's information, Verizon appears to have mostly fixed this in the last 48 hours. Starting up the build-a-bundle page still shows the wrong services, but if you select the ones you want you will get the bundle pricing. From a DC address, I just completed a bundle order with the advertised pricing. So go to it!

Just tried it now.  Though the website does look to have been updated, I still can't get the <$99 pricing.  So at least for me, still broken...

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.