FIOS Bundle Promotion Trap = Not A Free Tablet
CCV7017
Enthusiast - Level 1

In Feb 2015, I called Verizon and spoke with a Sales Rep with a 2 years term agreement of FIOS Bundle.

I was original told that I will receive a certificate with free a Tablet 30 days after FIOS installed.

After 2 months, I still haven't received the certificate, and then I started calling FIOS Customer Service and I spoke with few Agents inclued 1 or 2 manager. they all either transferred or referred me to different departments, even worse was they denided there was no such a FIOS promotion with a Free Tablet and without 2 years term wireless activation. One awful lady even insulted me and blamed on me the possibility of language barrier when I placed order with the Sales Rep.

Yes, English is not my first language and I have dialogue accents, but do you think I am not able to understand if the Sales Rep really explained to me, " In order to receive a Free Tablet, there is requirement of 2 years contract agreement with Wireless activation ".

My Final Conclusion is this is a trap, and I am a Pig, I was fell in the trap now, and I am being eaten, my meat is being cutting.

They already planned the meal, I will be on the plate soon, spoon, fork, knife and napkin have been set on both sides of the plate.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFUL

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Bundle Promotion Trap = Not A Free Tablet
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes