FIOS Customer service Horrors
jzodda
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me and my dad are at wits end. We have spent probably 10+ hours on the phone over the last 2 weeks and so far NOTHING has been taken care of.

My dad had some trouble paying on time due to my moms untimely death back in April. Since then they turned off the service, then split the accounts and even though I paid $450.00 the represenatives on the phone first could not find the money, they they said it went towards another account that we don't have.

So we called up to make some account changes also and that can't get done till the "blocks" are removed. We have been told this would be fixed and would "get called back in an hour." Well we have been told that over and over and never got called. We have been hung up on after being on the phone for an hour and then calling again only to have to start from scratch.

In fact it seem we start from scratch every time. Its getting to the point that when this contract is up next month I will do anything I can to get my dad on cable or some other provider.

Today spent 90 minutes on the phone only to have the rep tell us that she mistakenly cancelled the order and we would get a call back but as usual nothing.

0 Likes