FIOS OR HIGH SPEED IN WHITEWATER???
Orchid12

I was just wondering who else here lives in whitewater and is tired of the satelite internet? Does anyone have an idea of when High speed or Fios will be available in Whitewater CA? Everytime I check online it says we have it, then when I call verizon they say its not available. I know Cabazon has it and so does Palm Springs... I just dont understand why we dont when we're right in the middle 😞

0 Likes
Re: FIOS OR HIGH SPEED IN WHITEWATER???
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Orchid12,

I'm sorry that you keep getting misinformation from our website.  While I do not know an exact date of when service will be available in your area, you can always submit your request in our Idea Exchange.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS OR HIGH SPEED IN WHITEWATER???
prisaz
Legend

@Orchid12 wrote:

I was just wondering who else here lives in whitewater and is tired of the satelite internet? Does anyone have an idea of when High speed or Fios will be available in Whitewater CA? Everytime I check online it says we have it, then when I call verizon they say its not available. I know Cabazon has it and so does Palm Springs... I just dont understand why we dont when we're right in the middle 😞

It could be if you are right in the middle, you may be to far from either central office. If there is not one close enough to your location to provide DSL, they will not provision the service. Even though others in your area may get it. I was on the very end of the limit and it took about 5 years before I could get it on my voice line in the 90s. During that period I paid for a special dry pair of copper and service from another provider. At $90 a month for 768/768 business class SDSL.

0 Likes