FIOS TV and Internet Availability
toni0416

Why is FIOS not available at my address? Streets surrounding my home are in FIOS territory. Half of my street is in FIOS territory. Why not my home? I keep asking for availability and no one answers. I just want to know IF FIOS will ever be available at my address and when?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV and Internet Availability
tns
Master - Level 2

It is always possible that you are literally on some line if half your street has FIOS and the other half doesn't

You may have to get them to come out and check, since there are lots of errors in the database.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV and Internet Availability
Frustrated___
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know. I live in the Antelope Valley and only the west side has fios.  We can't get fios on the eastside, we have to sign up with directtv which I don't want to. The other thing I don't understand is if fios is not available in my area, then why do we constantly get bombarded with fios flyers in our weekly mail advertising for fios??? Isn't that false advertising to adverstise for a service that isn't available to you? I have repeatedly asked Verizon for when I can expect fios to be available in my area and no one at Verizon can answer this question. Really??? I would dump AT&T uverse in a heartbeat for fios but since Verizon doesn't seem to be in too much of a hurry to expand their customer base and offer their service to more of a market, I might just keep uverse even when fios does become available in my area.