FIOS Triple Play bundle
pcpersons

On Friday I had them install FIOS triple play bundle.  I had a problem with internet because I didn't have an Ethernet connection, however, that's fixed.  My question is I received an email saying that within 30 days I need to respond to get the bundle discount and it said they needed my order number and zip code.  I entered that info and it came back and said that it was invalid.  I tried to enter my verizon user name and password and it said that it was not correct.  Is it true that if I don't respond by 30 days they will start charging me more.  Anyone that got the triple play...did you have to activate it to get the discount.

Thanks

Cheryl

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Triple Play bundle
prisaz
Legend

Yes you must agree to the bundle within 30 days. You may have the wrong order number. There are times when the order number may get changed. Call the fiber solutions phone number and get it taken care of. They should be able to give you the correct order number. If you have any paper work there could be more then one number. If you can log into My Account on Verizon.com and bring up order history you may find it there faster then calling.

FiOS
888-553-1555
Customer Service - Monday-Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Technical Support 24/7

Message Edited by prisaz on 05-03-2009 07:22 PM
0 Likes
Re: FIOS Triple Play bundle
vztelecom
Contributor - Level 1
Also, sometimes the order number is too big for the box that you have to put it in. Your best bet is calling the number above.
0 Likes