FIOS did not show up to appointment, can't get in touch with customer service / STRIKE
josephmdonnelly

I was scheduled for installation today (self installation didn't work) from 8 to 12.  Even with the strike, they said people would be available and my appointment was on.  When 12 passed, I talked to someone that said just to schedule something next week.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, waited on hold for 1 hour, and no one picked up.

After taking the day off of work for this, I just called Verizon, and they did not offer any flexibility or urgency, even though I can easily switch to Optimum.  They scheduled an appointment for next week but weren't sure if things would even be resolved (I can only imagine the backlog).

I asked to speak to a supervisor or someone in customer service since I will have to take 2 days off of work and could switch services.  Again, I've been on hold for an hour, with no one answering.

Does anyone know how to actually speak with someone that can help me and help get things resolved?

Alternatively, where can I post publicly about this to get more attention by Verizon?  

0 Likes
Re: FIOS did not show up to appointment, can't get in touch with customer service / STRIKE
LarryLove2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a similiar situation. My Fios internet went down and had two appointments scheduled for technicians to come out to fix however they never showed. No phone call/email or text alerting me of their non appearance. Tomorrow is the next scheduled appointment, I can only hope that they show up as I am taking another day off from work.

0 Likes