FIOS skipping streets?
ayshplaysh
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been continualy checking for FIOS availability at my adress for quite some time now, and it wasn't until recently that I decided to check to see where it was available. To my suprise streets both above and below me all have FIOS, literaly the house located directly behind my own has FIOS available. We are located on a small couldesack which is why I'm worried that instead of trying to make service available to us Verizon has simply skipped our street.

Re: FIOS skipping streets?
ryanjudy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the same situation. Also a culdesac . A house within 50 yards of me is able to get FIOS. 

Customer service was useless only saying that they would e-mail engineering about it. 

Finally I did some digging and contacted some people at verizon who gave me a straight answer , that "path modification" would occur for my street in July, and that I would be able to get FIOS shorty. 

I havn't seen any work done yet, and am still unable to get FIOS, even though there is clearly fiber very close by. 

Has anyone had luck with getting real answers from VZ in situations like this where fios is currently available at properties very close by? 

Re: FIOS skipping streets?
acifaretto
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems they have skipped my street as well. I have been waiting for 2 years now and it seems they are not coming back. What makes it worse is I am an employee and can't get any information either. So if you are listening please help out Patriots way in Flanders NJ 07836... everyone else seems to have FIOS but our street.

0 Likes