FRUSTRATING...3 REPS...3 DIFFERENT ANSWERS ....NO SOLUTION
ellen11261
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is frustrating, I hate Verizon Customer Service.  I've spent too much time trying to recover what was originally offered to me on December 15, 2012.  I spoke with 3 different reps today regarding the same issue...my bill has gone from $94.99 which I agreed to on 12/15/2012 with Theresa at the Retention Center to now $114.99 after the 3rd month and will go up again to $134.99 after a few months.

I have 1 TV and 1 box with triple play, the internet and the home phone bundled.  I spoke with Theresa in length about how I didn't want what had been offered on-line with different prices from months 1-2 and so on and she assured me that after looking into being an excellent customer she could offer me a special offer if I chose it now that would be what I had been paying which was $84.99 plus tax and box rental to just $10.00 more per month for the 50 quantum internet speeds for 24 months.  I agreed to this VERBALLY and went through the signing the contract by phone as guided that day.

This month and the reason why I called my bill's net $$ is $141.19 from $176.97 (ridiculous)

So today, March 19th I've called and get a variation of my agreement from 3 different people and when I asked to speak with Theresa first I was told she was on another line, waited some minutes then was told I could either wait more time or they would give her a message to return my call.  I told Shelly (in Retention) California what my work hours are and that she would give her the message to call.  No call received.  

None of the 3 reps could send me an email of my agreement from 12/15/12.  One said there was nothing they could do to change any of my discounts to recapture the amount I had discussed with Theresa.  The same one said she could give me a $20 credit off this month's bill but I would have to re-call them again next month around the same time to see if there would be any other special deals.  

AND PS...during these repeated calls today...I kept my cool as a customer ...while wasting more minutes that I should not have had to make any calls again.

Re: FRUSTRATING...3 REPS...3 DIFFERENT ANSWERS ....NO SOLUTION
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
CANNOT FIND "MY PRIVATE SUPPORT CASES" AREA
ellen11261
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a message to "click on my name, top of middle column" and go to "my private support" THERE IS NOT AN AREA ON MY SITE.  I have looked several times and cannot find that area.  

0 Likes
Re: CANNOT FIND "MY PRIVATE SUPPORT CASES" AREA
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Click on your username in your post to go to your forum profile page.  There, you will see "My Support Cases" at the top of the middle column with a link to your support case.

Please do not create new threads or messages about your issue and keep all correspondence in the private support area as the support agents will not see your comments on the public boards.