Switch Account

Feedback on why cancelling

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Feedback on why cancelling

Message 1 of 1
(101 Views)

When I first signed on with Verizon, things were good. I have returned to Verizon in 2018. I have been having problems, going through 3 routers and two boxes. I have decided to cancel due to unreliable service. Another problem is the price. Why pay almost $180.00 for channels I rarely watch? Why pay that much for no premium channels when I can stream. The bundle is not worth it with the problems I constantly have with the service. I don’t watch TV much. I only watch a few channels and it doesn’t make sense to pay all this money for channels that I don’t use. For that reason alone, I am going with another company for internet only, with faster internet speed and almost half the price. It doesn’t pay to get the bundle. I don’t need a landline as I have a cell phone. I don’t need the cable channels as I have streaming. I don’t need the premium channels as I have fire stick in case I want to catch a movie. This bundle madness just doesn’t make sense.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.