Feeling very frustrated
jay-bee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a verizon customer for quite some time now, with internet, cable landline and wireless phones all bundled together. It worked. Then we upgraded my husband's cell phone, and it's been nothing but a huge mess. Previously, I received one bill for everything, but apparently, verizon wireless is now a separate entity. I still received one bill for everything, but then after I pay it, I get 2 emails, just hours apart. "Verizon" writes, "we didn't get your payment." Huh? "Verizon Wireless" writes, we received your overpayment, and are crediting it to your next bill."

I go online to try to figure out what's going on, and start with a chat. From their I am given a phone number, and told "just call this number and tell them to bundle it together - it will get worked out!" I call, and literally spend hours on the phone, much of it on hold, passed between 3 different customer service agents, after first going through a nightmare with the robots. 2 of the agents were on the ohone with me at one point, one from Verizon Wireless, the other from "Verizon Communication," representing all my other services. Just as they claimed they would get it fixed, I was cut off, and left with a dialtone.

By then I was too exhausted to call back, but tried again a day later. The same hastle as before - and another hour and 40 minutes of my life wasted. Supposedly it's now set up so that I will get 2 separate bills. But the promised refund is not showing up on the new verizon wireless bill, and who knows if verizon communication received my payment.

I have to say that all of the customer service agents were very kind and did their best, but the Verizons are a huge MESS, and I am ready to move on. Ironically, even their survey is totally messed up! I got a request twice to take their survey, and both times got an error message when I tried!  Feeling very, very, very frustrated!

{Meanwhile, just saw the little pic by my screen name, and it looks like the wicked witch in the wizard of oz! Seriously?? NO, I did not pick this! Can Verizon go any lower???}

imageimageSo, how am I supposed to fill out the survey, when this is what I get?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Feeling very frustrated
jonjones1
Legend

Click on your forum name on upper right corner. Select settings, then avatars and then you can upload your own or select another more pleasing one.

yeah my mother in law is an attorney and when she tried to work her way through the Verizon maze she just handed the phone to me. But the young lady did say the one bill program was going away or is now kaput. So it should be easy to get your invoices seperated.

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

Ouch on the avatar. I believe under your forum settings you can change it.

it is I believe just a random selection. Nothing personal.

now according to my mother in law who has one bill (she has landline & cellular) when we purchased a new cell phone for her as a gift the lady at the Verizon wireless 1-800-922-0204 told her One Bill was no more. And the hassle of taking her old phone off her account and putting the iPhone on was difficult. But the young lady at the wireless side separated the two services and she now gets landline separately from her wireless.

yes I feel for you. Maybe try calling the wireless side to fix the whole mess.

jay-bee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your kind response, jonjones! The wireless folks actually were on the phone with me for at least part of the conversation both calls, but unfortunately nothing got fixed. Really glad you and your mom didn't have to go through this!

And I did go into the forum settings to see if I could change the avatar, but no luck. I even decided to try a different borwser, but I can't even sign in at all in Safari!

Anyhow, thanks again, and I truly hope that no one else has to go through this!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Click on your forum name on upper right corner. Select settings, then avatars and then you can upload your own or select another more pleasing one.

yeah my mother in law is an attorney and when she tried to work her way through the Verizon maze she just handed the phone to me. But the young lady did say the one bill program was going away or is now kaput. So it should be easy to get your invoices seperated.

jay-bee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow, thanks -- I think that's the only thing I didn't click on! A unicorn is probably appropriate at this point. I am, after all trying to keep a positive attitude! 😉 

But wow, they have the strangest bunch of avatars - aliens, monsters, robots... more weird ones than not.

Again - deepest appreciation for your encouragement and help!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Try this site:https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/equickpay/myvzhome/myverizon/onebill/default.aspx

https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/equickpay/myvzhome/myverizon/onebill/default.aspx

And this other link may answer your questions. And one bill is no more. So if you cancel it then it will be separate bills. I am assuming this is residential and not business.

if business I can attach the link.

http://www.verizon.com/support/smallbusiness/billing/enroll-in-one-bill.htm

Hope it all works out ☃️

jay-bee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks so much for this - I didn't even know that page was out there!

Unfortunately, the craziness continues. Entered the account number and main cell phone number required, verified it is correct, but still got the following message:

"Mobile number and MAN number combination is invalid !"

But hey, this is totally consistent with my experience with Verizon -- at this point, I would have been shocked if it actually worked!
0 Likes