FiOS On Demand App
Fiosappsucks1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can anyone help? I have the fios on demand app on my droid pro, everytime I try to download a movie I've purchased it doesn't download and says error connecting to server....my wi fi is connected with an excellent signal and everything seems fine, what is the problem?

FiOS On Demand App
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I think the PC with media manager has to be turned on and I am pretty sure media manager has to be open when you do this, and you also want to experiment with the channels.  sometimes you will see high signal bars, but there are a lot of people, potentially, also on that channel.   

So try to change the channel .  you are only doing channels 1, 6 and 11.    so go to http://192.168.1.1   enter the username admin, and enter the password.  It's the serial number found on the service tag of your router   it starts with a CSJ  (it is case sensitive) and it's located by the bar code.

then navigate to wireless at the top, then basic security on the left hand menu, and then option 3.    its probably set to auto, so start at channel 11 (select keep settings after reboot)   and then apply it.    experiment with the droid and try to download, if it still doesn't like it, then rinse and repeat using the other two channels.   see which it likes the best.   

0 Likes
Re: FiOS On Demand App
Hubrisnxs
Legend

actually i just did one, and it went through flawlessly, so i don't think you have to have the pc on, apparently it stores it at the website for download, so all I did was download the app, log in with my username and password, and it was accessible.   so maybe it's just the wifi channel that you're on.