File a complaint for the refund of the router COST- I cancelled service within the 30 DAY GUARANTEE
Tt38

I CANCELLED MY SERVICES IN JULY AND NOW IN SEPTMEBER AFTER SPEAKING TO 6 DIFFERENT PEOPLE I AM BEING TOLD I DID NOT FOLLOW THE POLICY WHICH IS NOT TRUE. i FOLLED ALL INFORMATION GIVEN TO BE BY THE EMPLOYEES ON THE SUPPORT CALL IN #.

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint for the refund of the router COST- I cancelled service within the 30 DAY GUARA
jonjones1
Legend

This may be a sticky situation. The only refund you get on a purchased router is an exchange for a working one. Because you want to cancel service and try for a refund may not be happening for the cost I would simply sell it to someone yourself to get the funds back.

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint for the refund of the router COST- I cancelled service within the 30 DAY GUARA
Tt38

Problem is I turned it in because I was told that it was under the guarantee by their employees when I called to cancel. I've spoke to 6 people since July and everyone told me I would get a refund. In my eyes they are in the wrong. That's probably why the technician pushed me to purchase. Initially I wanted to rent

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tt3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes