Filing a complaint. How can this be done?
Jesstrai
I would like to file a complaint about how my experience with Verizon has been extremely awful since I signed up last month. Is there no way to contact corporate? Or anyone in upper management? So far, all anyone I have talked to has done is lie and give me the run around. Still no help or sympathy for what an awful experience I have had! ...from setting up service ...to the tech that came to my house ...to each and every CS rep I have spoken with! I am so frustrated and am ready to find services elsewhere. Please help!!!!
0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint. How can this be done?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jesstrai,

Could you let us know the issue with your product or service that you are having?  Is it an equipment problem, a billing problem, or something else?

0 Likes
JM14oh

I have been a verizon customer for a few years now and have the same problem. Whenever I get chat support, it is always a waste of time as they DO NOT read the questions, and voice support is much the same.

What can be done except cancel, but unfortunately they have a monopoly in my town on DSL internet. What can I do?

I couldve worded a few things a bit better but CSRs should be versatile!

0 Likes
JM14oh

Hi LawrenceC,

I am assuming you are a verizon employee. If not, then please ignore this but doesn't the answer you gave kind of disturb you? Why cant a complaint be made AND a problem solved? I apologize if this is offending but it just seems weird you cant complain.

0 Likes
LookieLou1

There should be an easy way in every user email to file a Problem Reort... that is basic good management.

Verizon seems to want to remain clueless?

Their menu of email problems does NOT include the big one - Verizon blocking single emails as Spam. Or,

they use the Subject line to decide on what to block - **bleep** are in charge of programming specs.

Or it will cause Verizon to loose a house phone customer and the dsl service?

But Verizon needs a Suggestion Link -  ie If Verizon is linked to DirecTV and Directv blocks RFDtv and Rureal

TV channels as too Rural - duh - it may cost people who cancel Dtv to cancel Verizon too.

Politics makes strange bedfellows.

0 Likes
speedracerv
I agree, customer survive sucks!
0 Likes
Brychance
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bottom line is they just don't care.  {please keep it relevant} just leave them and go with anyone else, AT&T, Direct TV, Time Warner, Comcast....anyone but Verizon. 

I just posted my experience with them here for others to share...I just googled "Verizon bait and switch" and was amazed at how often this occurs.  Its like a regular business practice with them.  FCC has investigated them often.  Start complaining to them I suppose as well.

0 Likes