Switch Account

Final Bill Payment Options

Final Bill Payment Options

Contributor chsieh
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(339 Views)

Has anyone else had issues with paying their final Verizon bill?? I paid my Verizon bill online, using the same log-in information consistently for 7 years. When it came time to pay the final bill, I was able to log-in as usual and see the correct pro-rated amount due. I promptly paid the amount due, as usual. One month later, I received subsequent emails that I was receiving a refund check in the same pro-rated amount, and still had an outstanding balance for the pro-rated amount. I called Verizon and they stated they would be able to apply the credit to the outstanding amount. Two weeks later, I logged back in, and found an amount due. I also received a check in the mail. When I attempted to make a payment online, the balance shown is $0. I tried calling customer support, and was told I had to pay over the phone via automated system, which costs an additional $3.50. Why can't I pay the final bill online? Verizon is basically charging a fee for cancelling their services. Ridiculous.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.