Fios Device Protection Plan, Has Anyone Filed a Claim & What Was Your Experience?
E_Slaptyback
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was considering purchasing the Fios Device Protection Plan for my devices. I was wondering if anyone has purchased the plan for any of their devices and had to file a claim? If so what was your experience? Did they replace or repair the device? What type of device did you file the claim on, etc?

I can't seem to find much if any real review information out there from ppl who have purchased the plan and had to file a claim.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Device Protection Plan, Has Anyone Filed a Claim & What Was Your Experience?
jonjones1
Legend

From their site:

Plan covers hardware failures due to defects in material or workmanship, normal wear and tear or power surges. Laptop plans also cover Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH). Minimum systems requirements, monthly charges, 30-day waiting period and maximum 12-month rolling claims limit apply. $89 service fee may apply. Pre-existing conditions not covered. Replacement devices and parts may be new or refurbished and of the same or like model. Not available in all areas.

https://www.verizon.com/home/mlp/digital-protection-plan.html

It says 24 hour a day claims submissions. Probably via computer. Or toll free number.

0 Likes