Fios E3200 On Sale Notification.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not too long ago, I purchased an E3200 for my bedroom. It has been working quite well for the short time that I have owned it.

I would now like to purchase a second extender for another bedroom (the purchase would be considered a Christmas present).

The existing extender was purchased during a time when Verizon had them on sale. I am hoping to place this new order if/when Verizon puts the device on sale again.

Is there a way to get some sort of an automatic notification sent to me when the Extender goes back on sale? For now, I've bookmarked the device's webpage and, manually, check it a couple of times a week.

0 Likes
Re: Fios E3200 On Sale Notification.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's been about a month. Any guidance concerning my question? 🤔

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello dexman,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly though one of the methods available on our Support page.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

As noted, this is a peer-to-peer forum.  If you want an official response from Verizon, you'll need to contact them.

Verizon sometimes sends out emails or other promotional material when they have sales.  I'm not aware of any way to sign up for notifications.

The best advice I can give you is to keep checking, or see if there is a third party site that does the work for you.

Note there is no guarantee they will repeat a sale.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I realize that this is a peer to peer forum.

I was looking to see if there was a known way to receive notifications when the extender goes on sale. While checking the bookmarked webpage isn't overly complicated, receiving an automated Email would be most convenient.

Based upon the responses....it looks like the answer is no.

Thank you for getting back to me. 🙂

0 Likes