Fios availability question...
vavtnen

All the house across from my house have FIOS except for me... How can this be? Take a look at the picture to see what I am talking about.

The orange dot is my house and all the houses with number on them have FIOS..

Can there be a mistake on the address?

Is there a link which list all the FTTP Network Deployment pdf? So i can check?

Thanks

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Fios availability question...
prisaz
Legend

Could be that your street does not have a burried cable or box on it. In my neighborhood I was the first install and others took six months because of logistics and underground cable run issues.

Also this is a peer to peer forum that is open to the internet, which is everybody. Don't you have privacy concerns regarding your location?

0 Likes
vavtnen

Thanks for remind me about the address :). I will post another picture later when I get home.

Back to the subject, the wierd thing is that all the houses surround my house have fios available, just not my address. I tried to put in my next door neighboor (which is like 10f away) and fios is available there.

I was wondering if I can call verizon and schedule for a technician to come out and check

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@vavtnen wrote:

Thanks for remind me about the address :). I will post another picture later when I get home.

Back to the subject, the wierd thing is that all the houses surround my house have fios available, just not my address. I tried to put in my next door neighboor (which is like 10f away) and fios is available there.

I was wondering if I can call verizon and schedule for a technician to come out and check

Perhaps call the fiber solutions support department and explain it to them Perhaps the sales database is wrong. It has happened before. They may be able to get it fixed for you.

FiOS Internet and TV

English and Espanol

1-888-553-1555 Mon - Sun 8am - midnight EST