Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Fios available on all surrounding streets except mine.

johnalexd
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Fios available on all surrounding streets except mine.

Message 1 of 2
(720 Views)
Fios was supposed to come down my street almost two years ago. We even got notices on our door, but it never did. All the surrounding streets, including the one directly next to my home have fios, but we still do not. how do I get VZ to cone down my street, or even run a line from the street behind my home into my house?

I am so frustrated with comcast, and have been anxiously repeating for fios.

I'm in Baltimore Co. MD.
1 REPLY 1
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Fios available on all surrounding streets except mine.

Message 2 of 2
(695 Views)

We can check with engineering to see if there was any oversight. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title