Fios bundle questions...
Moonfrost
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I have ordered a bundle (not sure its exact name) which is $109.99/month which includes Fios extreme HD, Fios internet 25mbps and telephone service.

When I ordered they told me I would be charged one month in advance the first time, to which I said that was fine.

The thing is, a guy called me to confirm everything (in which I changed a few things) for the installation on the 30th and he told me the total price this month including all the taxes, cable boxes and also the installation fee would be $170-something...

But I ask, is this right? because I thought it would be a double fee, as in something like more than $250 this time? I forgot to ask the guy about that and I don't want to get a different fee.

Now, would it be that the only thing they charge in advance is the TV service by any chance? because it can't be just $170-something (I asked the guy if he was sure and if that was including the one month advance and he said yes, he seemed to know what he was talking about and was pretty courteos).

Also, I ordered an HD box, does the HD box come with HDMI cables by any chance (though I don't think so)?

0 Likes
Re: Fios bundle questions...
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

@Moonfrost wrote:

Hi, I have ordered a bundle (not sure its exact name) which is $109.99/month which includes Fios extreme HD, Fios internet 25mbps and telephone service.

When I ordered they told me I would be charged one month in advance the first time, to which I said that was fine.

The thing is, a guy called me to confirm everything (in which I changed a few things) for the installation on the 30th and he told me the total price this month including all the taxes, cable boxes and also the installation fee would be $170-something...

But I ask, is this right? because I thought it would be a double fee, as in something like more than $250 this time? I forgot to ask the guy about that and I don't want to get a different fee.

Now, would it be that the only thing they charge in advance is the TV service by any chance? because it can't be just $170-something (I asked the guy if he was sure and if that was including the one month advance and he said yes, he seemed to know what he was talking about and was pretty courteos).

Also, I ordered an HD box, does the HD box come with HDMI cables by any chance (though I don't think so)?

the difference in price is that the first month is pro-rated for the billing cycle. your not really going to pay two full months. Instead it will be one full month ahead, plus the partial month from the install date to the end of the billing cycle.

As for the HDMI cable. Yes, if the tv uses HDMI (and is not a Samsung tv) it will be connected using an HDMI cable.

Re: Fios bundle questions...
Moonfrost
Enthusiast - Level 1
Do you think they might find a problem if I want to connect the HD box to my LCD PC monitor? I am not interested in buying an HDTV right now and my budget prohibits it right now.
0 Likes