Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Fios near Buttermilk and West Heaps Road, Pylesville

lkret
Contributor
Contributor

Fios near Buttermilk and West Heaps Road, Pylesville

Message 1 of 5
(945 Views)

Any news on when internet service such as verizon fios is going to be installed in the PYLESVILLE, MD area. Specifically Buttermilk Road, West Heaps Road, and St. Pauls Church Road? Is anyone familiar with any other service providers that are willing to initiate new service to this section of the community of Harford County?

4 REPLIES 4
Njturner
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fios near Buttermilk and West Heaps Road, Pylesville

Message 2 of 5
(941 Views)
Never trust me I've been asking for ten years
DougVZ
Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Message 3 of 5
(938 Views)

If you go to the Verizon homepage, and click the FiOS tab, on the right in the box that opens you'll see a link to check the availability of services in your area.

lkret
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(935 Views)

I already did that. That is why I am asking. It is not available and I was wondering if anyone else in my area has the need for this service. I figured this would be an opportunity for verizon to expand there network but they apparently do not have interest in supplying service to all of maryland. Apparently the 30-40 houses on  these streets are not economically advantageous for them.

lkret
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(934 Views)

Apparently so have all of my neighbors that I have been talking to since moving into the neighborhood. They want service but no one is willing to provide it. Yet, people 1 mile down the street have this service somehow. We just want it extended into our community so we can then put a plug in for verizon.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title