Fios on line
makedo

I just had the most upsetting time with fios.com/fios/2zm.  I had put a renewal offer with Verizon by phone 2 days ago and then today received an offer for $100 Verizon card and one premium network channel upon renewal.  I spoke with a rep (Stannis) who told me he would have to cancel my pending order to see if I was available for the new offer.  I related to him that I did not want a higher payment but if I could renegotiate my deal as it is for the same price with the offers received in the mail I would be interested.  He assured me that if he canceled my order and I did not like the new offering he would reinstate my original offer.  He couldn't match my price but offered me faster internet speed, a free router and a premium channel for approximately $14 more a month.  I didn't want a bigger bill so I told him to reinstate my original offer.  He came back and said it was no longer available.  I asked a few times to chat with a supervisor/manager but to no avail.  He would not connect me to someone.  BEWARE of these offers and promises not kept.  He said because I was eligible for the offer but refused the higher monthly payment he couldn't give me the original offer.  I'm so angry I'm shaking.

0 Likes
Re: Fios on line
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi makedo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes