Switch Account

Fios "Spanish" Solicitor making harassing calls to my house - not sure who to complain to

Fios "Spanish" Solicitor making harassing calls to my house - not sure who to complain to

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 2
(373 Views)

I explained to the solicitor that I did not speak spanish if she could please tell me in English at least twice then she hung up & proceeded to call me back at least 3 times. First time, she said "**bleep**" and hung up, then called back & said something else in Spanish and hung up, then called back and said (edit) I understood that) and hung up - - - Ridiculous and definitely unprofessional. Doubt I will be signing up for any new service with Verizon anytime soon.. DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER! :*(

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Fios "Spanish" Solicitor making harassing calls to my house - not sure who to complain

Message 2 of 2
(348 Views)

Sorry for the intrusion.  I would like to look into this for you and have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Mike_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms of Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.