rforce10241
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can someone please tell me if my area will be getting Verizon Fios? I live in the Mantua/ Sewell area and wishing someone would give me a answer to when and if im going to recieve it.

Right now i have Comcast or whatever you want to call it, which sucks, anyway i hope someone considers adding Fios to my area. Please let me know if there are any plans?

0 Likes
Re: Fios
Justin46
Legend

@rforce1024 wrote:

Can someone please tell me if my area will be getting Verizon Fios? I live in the Mantua/ Sewell area and wishing someone would give me a answer to when and if im going to recieve it.

Right now i have Comcast or whatever you want to call it, which sucks, anyway i hope someone considers adding Fios to my area. Please let me know if there are any plans?

Since this is a user-helping-user site, I doubt that any of us can answer that question. Plus Verizon does a very good job these days of not providing advance information about were FiOS might be installed.

And while I am at it, uh, I assume there must be a state, it might help if you would identify at least that, I at least have no clue where in these United States the towns(?) of Manual and Sewell are. Smiley Very Happy

If those are indeed towns or cities, you might try contacting them to see if Verizon has asked for permission to provide FiOS service in them, or if they are aware of any local FiOS activity.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: Fios
rforce10241
Enthusiast - Level 1

BTW  I live in Sewell NJ.. forgot to add...

0 Likes