Frustrated with Customer Service
devlino

I recently tried to add a TV package back on my account and had a poor experience. First someone chatted with me, Said they would complete my order and offered me a 2 year plan with a Chromebook. I received the agreement email, but no confirmation. I then called and they said no ordr had been placed. She was hesitant to offer the chromebook, but after placing me on hold said she worked it out. Again I agreed via email and received a confirmation #. I went to the store to pick it up and they had no record of the order and refused to honor the agreement I had been offerred on the phone. Plus they semed very unfriendly and not customer oriented! I went back home and called again and they still refuse to honor the chromebook. I asked to speak with a manager and was told she was on a "call" and would call me back which I doubt. How can I reach a person to express my discontent. I have a screen shot of the agreement emails sent on the various days.

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated with Customer Service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi devlino,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes