Frustrating Process
united_fan67

I've been trying to sign up for Fios since black friday.

I went onto the site and chatted with an agent who said I needed to wait 24-48 hours for a call for someone to schedule installation.  No one called.

Today I chatted with a new person who said I needed to call 800-verizon and confirmed they can see the order in the system.  I did. 

When i spoke with someone they asked for my order number, which I don't have because I chatted with someone.  The person on the phone said they can't lookup the order number.

Seriously, what do I need to do to sign up?  I'm waiting for 30 minutes for another chat person because they seem to be the only person I can speak with, I guess I need the order number.

Is this typical?  I'm starting to reconsider switching to Verzion.

#poorcustomerservice #frustrating 

😞

0 Likes
Re: Frustrating Process
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi united_fan67,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Bait & Switch: Cost of Router $199.00 to $299.00
united_fan67

After several days of calling again and again I was finally able to place the order from black friday on the phone.  On the phone the agent broke down each charge and they were correct.  After I signed on my phone I noticed the price of the router changed from $199.00 to $299.00.  I call in yet again and the person on the phone said they couldn't do anything, that they would split the difference. 

It sounds alot like Verizon is ripping people off by giving a $100.00 black friday gift card, then re-couping the cost by adding $100.00 to the router cost.  It's very strange that the cost changed from Friday, I have screenshots of my computer screen when I placed the order showing it as $100.00 for the EXACT SAME ROUTER. 

If this can't be resolved I'm going to need to cancel my order, obviously Verizon is not an honest business to work with and their customer service is the worst I've dealt with in years.

Please help?!?

0 Likes