Get up to 3X more Internet speed* for just $5 more a month. 50MBS Download 25Upload
Emily099

I received this email offer from Verizon and I am trying to accept the offer but I am not having any luck. Customer service are clueless about their own product.

"Get up to 3X more Internet speed* for just $5 more a month 50mbs download 25 upload"

Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
Re: Get up to 3X more Internet speed* for just $5 more a month. 50MBS Download 25Upload
PELOS
Enthusiast - Level 3

QUANTUM speed promotion has expiered as of the 19th... that's what I know...

0 Likes
Re: Get up to 3X more Internet speed* for just $5 more a month. 50MBS Download 25Upload
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

And of course they send the same out claiming 3x the speed, etc., to their customers already on 150/65.

0 Likes
menton11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why the heck do I need 50/25 speed?  I currently have 25/25 and have no issues, I do streaming media through Wifi and it's fine.  HDTV on Netflix and Hulu great. 

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@menton11 wrote:

Why the heck do I need 50/25 speed?  I currently have 25/25 and have no issues, I do streaming media through Wifi and it's fine.  HDTV on Netflix and Hulu great. 

Should mean more people at your home can do things at the same time.  And obviously you should be able to download things faster, even if streaming doesn't need it.

0 Likes
Emily099
I currently have 15/5. The advertisement for $5 50/25 is all over my homepage but when I click on it, they want $10 not $5 as advertise.
I had 25/5 speed yrs ago and I miss that speed. I love Fios!
0 Likes
Emily099
Verizon please stop false advertising!!! You are flashing a deal that you can't provide. Thank you.
0 Likes