Gift card
Warriors33
 I have tried for a few days now to speak with someone in customer service about my gift card. I received an email to click on a link to obtain my nest products and gift card however the link only gives the credit for google nest during checkout and doesn’t not provide me with the option to claim my card.  I have been on hold for 42 minutes and have had the call disconnect on me. I have been on hold another time for 45 minutes only for the system to say they are experiencing high call volume and disconnect me. At least Comcast delivers what they promise.
0 Likes
Re: Gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Warriors33,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
dgreen543

I am hoping you can help me with the same problem. I have made many calls and spent hours trying to get the gift card link to work properly but the web page that the link redirects to doesn't allow me to register.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dgreen543,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes