Google and Nest Product Promo Credit
PI16
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have contacted Verizon multiple times about the Google and Nest Product Promo Credit.  I am told everytime that I am eligible but whenever I try to checkout to purchase the products I get a message that my account needs to be fully provisionalzed.  I have called numerous times to have this fixed and everytime I hear this is the first time I am hearing about this and then they say they have to contact someone else about this.  I get put on hold.  Then I am told this is moved up to priority and someone will get back to you right away.  No one ever does.  I have seen messages about this on this formum so Verizon knows there is an issue so how can this not be resolved right away.  So be aware.  I will let friends and relatives know about this and to beware of any promos that they are trying to offer as it may not work and they may give you a hard time about this.

Re: Google and Nest Product Promo Credit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PI16,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes