Switch Account

Government Employee Discount

Government Employee Discount

Contributor Sittoo
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(292 Views)

I have been trying to qualify for this $10 discount for along time as I have worked for the federal government 25 years and am a senior citizen. When I go to the connections page, employer is not listed so how can i add it when it is required. Crazy!!   I have attempted to reach out to various phone support to no avail. Even been on hold over an hour. This is very aggravating and poor customer service. Does anyone actually have a solution to get this discount? Thank you, Steve

4 REPLIES 4
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 5
(281 Views)

There is no government employee discount on fios.or for senior citizens.

there is on wireless. On employer and veteran discount.

if you signed up for a triple play or double play or even stand alone service the verizon connections can be accessed on initial sign up.

https://www.verizon.com/home/verizonconnections

Contributor Sittoo
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(239 Views)

Thank you very much! Naturally the customer service representative misled me. Verizon support has gone downhill. Tired of waiting one hour plus to speak to someone. Exploring Comcast. 

Contributor Sittoo
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(131 Views)

Thank you very much! 

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 5 of 5
(114 Views)

@Sittoo wrote:

Thank you very much! 

My pleasure. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.