Great news! Your $100 Verizon Gift Card is ready to redeem now. Unable to redeem
Serenierl

"Great news! Your $100 Verizon Gift Card is ready to redeem now. Unable to redeem"

As per title, promo language and gift card redeem button is active (not greyed out) but clicking the button in both the app and web environment lead to a failed redirect which reverts me back to my dashboard page instead of redeeming the card.

I've confirmed via the general support number that I am indeed eligible and have fulfilled the requirements for this gift card and that a manual redemption for this card may be the correct way forward.

Unfortunately, the number I was redirected to and also provided for follow up calls was down "due to circumstances outside of their control" so please help me resolve this here.

0 Likes
Re: Great news! Your $100 Verizon Gift Card is ready to redeem now. Unable to redeem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Serenierl,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes