Green utility box, How do I find what services are offered
TreeMan21

I am purchasing some rural land.  There's a green utility box off the road in front of the land.  See picture.  How do I find out what services are provided by this box?

0 Likes
Re: Green utility box, How do I find what services are offered
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hard to find out, as the box could be for a variety of services from a variety of vendors, as Verizon has sold stuff off in various states. Given the markings on the box, it is likely for copper phone service.  You could also try calling the number on the box.

Why do you want to know what the box is for?

0 Likes
TreeMan21

It's in a rural area where it's very difficult to get internet so I'm hoping that this box hints at a solution.

Thanks for the info.  I called the number on the box and it was a blind forward to 811 or the "Know before you dig" line.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TreeMan2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes