HBO CANCELLATION--COMPLAINT
kkc2

I want to file a complaint with Verizon's customer service I contacted today.  In May I (THOUGHT) I cancelled my subscription to HBO after filling out the form on line.  Being GOThrones fans we were sad to let it go, but figured we'd pick it up again in the winter.  I am a teacher and out of work all summer.  I cancelled HBO on line and have auto pay so my billing is on autopilot. I never thought to question whether HBO went through because we were not longer getting it on our Apple TV -- HBO GO!  

Today as I inquired about increasing my internet services, I asked why I was still being charged 15 for "premium services" as stated on page two of my electronic bill.  They said I was getting HBO!  Talked to Ms. Greene a manager and received no satisfaction.  They treated me like I was working a scam to get HBO for free.  

I have been a customer for over 25 years and now am seriously investigating other internet options.  This is no way to treat customers.  

Poor, poor treatment from Verizon.  

If anyone has suggestions on other Internet providers in Boston please let me know.  This has pushed me over the edge.  I am also seeking other phone providers.  

kkc

0 Likes
Re: HBO CANCELLATION--COMPLAINT
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi kkc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes