Re: HORRIBLE Customer Service
neveragain
Enthusiast - Level 1

All I need to understand is : I signed up for an international long distance plan(vld) for 15 dollars /month 500 mins.I was told my first bill would reflect partial month and full month charge.So that would mean I should have a charge of 15 plus 7.50 (7.50 for partial month of 15ays) but instead I was billed :29.99 and 19.99 and had credit of 7.49 and 4.99 .I called several times to find out why my partial month is higher than my full month (19.99-4.99) .One rep said "oh let me check ,it does seem high Give me a sec.I was disconnected after holding for 20 mins ! I called again and I was told "Maam ,29.99 is partial month charge and 19.99 s full month ,we gave you a credit too " .I said should'nt partial month be less than full month ,and the rep said ,let me talk to supervisor and the phone went dead.

I still do not have my answer.All I need is clarification of the charges .I feel like I am being ripped off and they do not care.

0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE Customer Service
BESTBUY

I just switched to Bright House. I gave Verizon almost a year to help me with my issue. I tried getting my home on a wireless network instead of the DSL service that I was having issues with. After 15 minutes of Verizon forwarding myinquiry as to what to do to go wireless (I did mention home networking) I threw in the towel.  THEY forwarded me to Sales the Sales to Tech Support then back to the Verizon local business number and back and forth. They could not get it in their heads I wanted wireless networking for my home computers! I did not want a wireless phone! I have one!

Called Bright House, no problems. I don't know why I ever left BH.

0 Likes