Switch Account

HOW DO I REFER A FRIEND TO FIOS AND DO I GET A CUSTOMER REWARD FOR REFERRING

HOW DO I REFER A FRIEND TO FIOS AND DO I GET A CUSTOMER REWARD FOR REFERRING

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

How do I refer a friend for Fios Service and what type of customer reward would I receive?

Anybody know the process of making a referral?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Good Evening Tiara,

I am glad to hear of the interest you have getting others to signup for service with Verizon. The reward level varies depending on the referred products. You can learn more about the program, sign up, and start referring your friends at https://www.sharethenetwork.com/default.aspx?bhcp=1 .  Thank you for your patronage and being a supporter of Verizon.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

If you really like this friend, dont do it.

Contributor Dan_C
Contributor

I wasn't able to register to their social network ... no referal reward for me Smiley Sad

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.