Hard check from verizon to my equifax credit report
Zejia

I open Fios internet last month. And i found my self credit report being hard checked twice by verizon EAST. Does any one have ideas of how to dispute and solve this issues? It affect my application of creditcard and my credit card account is closed because of so many hard check. 

0 Likes
Re: Hard check from verizon to my equifax credit report
jonjones1
Legend

@Zejia wrote:

I open Fios internet last month. And i found my self credit report being hard checked twice by verizon EAST. Does any one have ideas of how to dispute and solve this issues? It affect my application of creditcard and my credit card account is closed because of so many hard check. 

Credit inquiries are done when you apply for credit cards, home mortgage or even utilities services. Verizon makes no hidden fact that they will pull a credit report on extension or new service. You cannot dispute credit inquiries that you actually had requested service from.

the amount of inquires can be as high as 9 and cause no drop in credit scoring. However repeated requests for credit cards etc. are a danger sign to potential lenders especially if there are no trade lines to match the inquiries.

they fall off after two years.

0 Likes