Has anyone actually received their $100 VISA prepaid cards?
ooyawn

I had service installed on February 24th, 2020 - Fios Gigabit and The Most TV package. I was told I would receive an email with redemption instructions 65 days after Fios service installation. I was supposed to receive 2 $100 Gift cards - one for Gigabit Connection, and one for the MOST TV package. I have yet to receive any emails. I have attempted to contact Verizon numerous times regarding this and they keep telling me to contact the Rewards Team at 866-948-2725, this number is IMPOSSIBLE to get through to anyone. I have been trying for days - a total of 166 calls and the line says its busy every time. This isn't right. Any recommendations? Direct number to call - besides the 948-2725 one. Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone actually received their $100 VISA prepaid cards?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ooyawn,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes