Re: Has anyone successfully filed a complaint through the mail to corporate headquarters?
DSLAlexandria
Can anyone help me with the address of the president (Mr. Strigl), or at least their corp. Headquarters (DSL related complaint)?
Message Edited by DSLAlexandria on 06-16-2009 07:08 PM
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone successfully filed a complaint through the mail to corporate headquarters?
BettySwenson
Enthusiast - Level 2
I do not think Verizon Customer Service cares about the Integrity of Verizon, as illustrated by my phone call today with Brittany, the Supervisor. On May 28th, I in Good Faith and as instructed by a Verizon Representative, paid my bill IN FULL. The Verizon Representative was to issue two credits. Only ONE was issued, leaving me owing a bal of $48. After numerous calls and my phone getting disconnected, I was informed that they would not HONOR the credit that "somehow" did not get posted and I would have to pay it. Apparently they have not learned the rule of Courteous Customer Service.... one unhappy customer will tell 20 others, and so on.... OR they are just another large Corporation who does NOT care.
0 Likes
BettySwenson
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thanks for the information. I am so frustrated with the way I was treated today, I am going to write Verizon and copy the PUC and BBB, as well as, my Senator and Congressman. Thank you again for your Post!!
0 Likes
PaulB
Enthusiast - Level 2
Betty,
Let us know how you make out with your campaign?
The billing part of Verizon is questionable.
They forgot to bill me Internet fees and other charges in June so they just tacked on $209.00 to my bill.
Now I pay $461.00 a Month.
For the $129.99 Triple Freedom Package.
{please keep it relevant} 
WATCH your monthly bills.  Verizon will not admit to or remedy their own mistakes.
We can not beat the Machine --- They don't care, we don't Pay them - they simply pull the plug !!!
Message Edited by ElizabethS on 07-23-2009 06:32 PM
0 Likes
Sleverus
Enthusiast - Level 3
I know I'm late to the party, but if you read the thread I started by searching for "frustrating doesn't begin" you will get a flavor for my months long wrestling match that I had w/ verizon.  I had to become their worst nightmare.  I found a customer service email and sent emails to them daily, if not more often.  Everytime my tech issue came up and went unserviced, I emailed them.  Sometimes every few minutes.  It worked in getting me some credits to my monthly bill, but what nobody will ever tell you is that the ONLY way to get any kind of tech support is in the forums.  verizon should just have a recording on their tech help phone number that tells you to post your problem in the forum {please keep your posts courteous} 
Message Edited by ElizabethS on 07-28-2009 06:06 PM
0 Likes
questorfla

[edit]

They lied to me and thousands of Alltel customers. I am looking for the linkto the FCC complaint forms.

{please keep it relevant} 

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 08-08-2009 08:31 PM
0 Likes
scammed

I signed up for a bundle in May and somehow my bundle fell through and they have yet to fix it.  I've called the customer service every month to have this fixed and have gotten the rudest service.  The CSR's have actually been very courteous; however, the manager I have spoken with on several occasions has essentially called me a liar.  So this is how customers are treated by Verizon.  I am so frustrated with Verizon on a simple technical issue they are unable to fix.  My bill is supposed to be $69.99 and every month i receive a bill for around $150.  If there anyone else who is having this issue?  And how can we go about getting this corrected? This is a nightmare and have never been treated so badly!!

0 Likes
foobar

Like everyone else on this thread, I'm sick of Verizon's horrible customer service. I filed a complaint to the Better Business Bureau, and  I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Go to the BBB website (www.bbb.org).

Click on "File a Complaint."

When you get to the screen that says "Find a Company," you can search by phone number.

I entered (800) VERIZON (800-837-4966)

"Verizon - All Area Locations" will come up.

Select them, and proceed forward.

Verizon's business practices are dishonest and unethical.  They have complete disregard for the customer's requests or needs, and their customer service via phone is broken and purposely designed to frustrate the user.

0 Likes
Mick

Verizon has the most consistently poor customer service of any company I have dealt with on a frequent basis. Phone calls promised and never returned, copies of bills promised and never received, consistent incorrect billing, etc. etc.

I have so many notes they will not all fit in two file folders any longer (over a two year period).

If I had two days to take out of my life to transpose these notes and forward to the FCC i would. However, this company is not worth the effort.

DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY DO NOT CARE.

0 Likes